1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Well...I can't remember back that far but 10 MONTHS ago I had just made my entry into this wonderful world!
2. What are the 5 things on my to do list for today: eat, sleep, chew, potty, chew.
3. Snacks I enjoy: snackies, carrots, wallymelon, apples, cheese
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: I'm not sure what that is, but Grammie says if she were a billionaire, she would open a home for old doggies and so I would try to help her.
5. Three of my bad habits: biting chairs, chewing shoes, chirping when I'm not happy.
6. Five places I have lived: That's easy because I've only lived in two places. The first was at the breeders (where they called me Cinderella!) and when I was 4 months old, Motch and P.A. came and whisked me away from there and changed my name to Petra so I don't have to worry about turning into a pumpkin at midnight anymore.
7. Five jobs I have had:
I am a baker of peamutt butter treats.
I am a caretaker to Leah at times, but she refused to let me post her beautiful picture.And by far, my favorite job is being an aunt to Fig and Tad. I am a very fun aunt, too!