Monday, December 10, 2007
Visions of sugarplums were dancing around in my head (sigh!) when Motch woke me up to tell me I've been tagged by my friends Patches and Stella. They want me to tell you eight things about myself. So here goes.
1. My doggie mom (Roxy) and grandma both weighed just 7 pounds. I think I'll get bigger than them, though, just like my niece Figgy got much bigger than her mom Morgan.
2. I have 2 chin hairs!
3. When I potty outside, I do not go on the grass. I squat on the landscaping rocks but it's really hard to get my footing when ice covers the rocks. And ice has been covering the rocks A LOT lately. Then I go potty inside. Taddywack showed me how to do that but he never showed me how to hide the poo so that I wouldn't get caught. I think he eats his poo but I don't want to do that.
4. I love anything with straps and strings --- especially shoelaces and hoodie ties. At this time of year, though, what can be better than a Santa Paws hat strap?
5. I only eat food when Motch puts it in the palm of her hand. Yep! She really does this!
6. I have 2 BLACK TOENAILS!
7. I was almost named Mabel, Olive, Peppercorn and many, many, many other names.
8. Motch sometimes calls me Petra Pie and Little P.
So that's it! I'm supposed to send this to 8 other friends but you've probably all been tagged before and Motch isn't very good at doing hard things like learning new things when it comes to blogging. Don't tell her I told you, but this is her 3rd try to get this post done!