Sunday, June 15, 2008

happy father's day

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! I hope you're having a fun day filled with happy things. Here is a picture of a cookie I gave to my dad. It's a little hard to read, but I think you can figure out what it says.
It looked good, but since it wasn't for me, I didn't get one little bite.

This is my dad, known as P.A., way back in November when I first came to live with him. He loves me alot, but sometimes he gets mad at me, like when I chew his leather shoes. It's a good thing I'm so cute, because he forgives me when I'm bad. I sure look innocent and sweet in that picture, don't I?

9 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

That's the best way to relax on a Sunday...sleeping, sleeping, sleeping!

Happy Father's Day P.A.!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Peanut said...

Happy Father's Day P.A. How could he not forgive your sweet face Petra.

Tadpole said...

I cannot even describe how fabulous that cake looks!!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Petra!
Happy Father's Day P.A.!
You gave him a delicious present!
I love that picture of you two!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

That is one fabulous looking cookie, I sure wish I had something like that! Happy Father's Day to your P.A.!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You look very sweet there Petra. Happy father's day to your PA

~ Girl girl

Sarah K said...

That was so nice of you to give your dad a cookie! You are too cute!

Maggie & Mitch said...

You are just adorable in that picture, Petra! Happy father's day to your P.A.!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Beckett said...

Shoes. Here's my question about that - if they don't want us to chew them, why do they make them out of leather? Silly humans!

-Beckett