Tuesday, June 16, 2009

frolicking in the yard

We planted some flowers and a plant in our yard last weekend. Come with me and I"ll show you, but hang onto your hats because this will be quick. Ready...set...GO!
This is a burning bush that will grow to be bigger than me but for now it's little and has to wear a cage so the rabbits don't eat it. That's me in the right corner, moving to the next object of interest.
This is a moonbeam coreopsis flower that Motch likes and it will produce these yellow flowers all summer long.
OK, that's it! We're done; let's get outa here!
Hahahaha! This is so much fun!
And I'm such a good girl.

5 comments:

Mack said...

You are such a very, very good little girl!

And I can see why Motch needs an extra long leash on you - you musta been going at least 100 miles an hour out there!

Asta said...

You awe a wondewful good giwl! and so helpful..that is lovely to gwow those pwetty flowews
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza said...

Hi, Petra!
That was a quick look at your yard!
I hope the plant grows nicely!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jackson and Patrick said...

Your yard is HUGE! You are so lucky!

FleasGang said...

Haha! You are a total spaz and we love it!!

Shelly & Tommy