Wednesday, May 28, 2008

tagged!

My friend Moco tagged me to play a game where I have to answer questions about myself so here goes.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Well...I can't remember back that far but 10 MONTHS ago I had just made my entry into this wonderful world!

2. What are the 5 things on my to do list for today: eat, sleep, chew, potty, chew.

3. Snacks I enjoy: snackies, carrots, wallymelon, apples, cheese

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: I'm not sure what that is, but Grammie says if she were a billionaire, she would open a home for old doggies and so I would try to help her.

5. Three of my bad habits: biting chairs, chewing shoes, chirping when I'm not happy.

6. Five places I have lived: That's easy because I've only lived in two places. The first was at the breeders (where they called me Cinderella!) and when I was 4 months old, Motch and P.A. came and whisked me away from there and changed my name to Petra so I don't have to worry about turning into a pumpkin at midnight anymore.

7. Five jobs I have had:
I am a baker of peamutt butter treats.
I am a mighty warrior and destroyer of this chair.
I am a concert pianist.

I am a caretaker to Leah at times, but she refused to let me post her beautiful picture.And by far, my favorite job is being an aunt to Fig and Tad. I am a very fun aunt, too!

So now you know a little more about me, and I am tagging my friends Gus and Louie, Levi and Cooper, Seadra & Zoe, and my sister Leah to play this game.

16 comments:

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Thank for the tag. We will get busy on it...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Ruby Bleu said...

Gosh, I wish you were my Auntie!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Oh, my gosh! Our very first tag. How exciting. We have a project for tonight.

Levi's mom

Moco said...

You are a great auntie and greater destroyer of chair. You are well rounded for one so young.

Peanut said...

Cinderella? what kind of a name is that for you. Petra fits you much better. Why wouldn't Leah let us see her beautiful picture? We love pictures of Leah.

Ferndoggle said...

I don't think I've ever heard such beautiful music. And I'm Tad BFF so I'm sure you'd make a wonderful Auntie to me!!

Lola

Anonymous said...

cinderella, dressed in yella, went upstairs to kiss a fella. made a mistake and kissed a snake, how many doctors did it take....

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Mission accomplished. Levi and Cooper have answered the tag quiz.

By the way, you are a great destroyer!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Petra!
I think I prefer Petra!
Your chirping thing is very cute!
I know your piano skills!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh, Petra is a pawsome name for you. And you're such a wonderful aunt. I wish I have a nice aunt like you

~ Girl girl

Molly the Airedale said...

You look more like a Petra than a Cinderella - not that you aren't a princess though!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Stanislaw said...

You've got to get some of that chirping on video. I've never seen a pup chirp before and I am very curious! And chewing shoes isn't really THAT bad of a habit, is it? Please say no because I have been known to secretly consume leather shoes when my humans aren't looking...

Mack said...

Is chirping BAD? OMD I think it's the cutest thing ever!!

You must re-post your chirping video one day.

And that picture of you in front of your peamutt butter cookies - cuuuuuuute!!!

Molly the Airedale said...

We call macaroni, oonies! Mom just got finished watching Oprah's puppy mill show. I think she went through a whole box of tissues!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Run on over to Baby Love's page. She is not doing so well..

http://www.babyloveupdates.blogspot.com/

Stanley said...

Petra Girl!

That photo of you baking the peamutt butter cookies is one of my faves!

You are one busy girl with a heart bigger than Normal!

Goober love,
Stanley