Sunday, June 15, 2008

happy father's day

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! I hope you're having a fun day filled with happy things. Here is a picture of a cookie I gave to my dad. It's a little hard to read, but I think you can figure out what it says.
It looked good, but since it wasn't for me, I didn't get one little bite.

This is my dad, known as P.A., way back in November when I first came to live with him. He loves me alot, but sometimes he gets mad at me, like when I chew his leather shoes. It's a good thing I'm so cute, because he forgives me when I'm bad. I sure look innocent and sweet in that picture, don't I?

9 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

That's the best way to relax on a Sunday...sleeping, sleeping, sleeping!

Happy Father's Day P.A.!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Peanut said...

Happy Father's Day P.A. How could he not forgive your sweet face Petra.

Tadpole said...

I cannot even describe how fabulous that cake looks!!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Petra!
Happy Father's Day P.A.!
You gave him a delicious present!
I love that picture of you two!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

That is one fabulous looking cookie, I sure wish I had something like that! Happy Father's Day to your P.A.!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You look very sweet there Petra. Happy father's day to your PA

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

That was so nice of you to give your dad a cookie! You are too cute!

Molly the Airedale said...

You are just adorable in that picture, Petra! Happy father's day to your P.A.!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Beckett said...

Shoes. Here's my question about that - if they don't want us to chew them, why do they make them out of leather? Silly humans!

-Beckett