Thursday, January 31, 2008

my own vacation

"Don't be so sad, Petra. While we're on vacation, you will be, too. Guess who's coming to stay with you? LEAH!"

Oh my dog, do you know what this means? Nothing but exciting times, let me assure you. Leah is the most fun person in the world. I'm already thinking of things she can teach me to do.
She knows how to climb trees! Look at her, I think she's showing me the way to some of your houses! Maybe we'll board the Amtrak and come see you! Leah especially likes NYC!
I won't have to be afraid of anything. (Well, maybe one thing.) But she'll protect me from Moose next door.

Scary bunnies in my yard, beware!

I can hardly wait! We are in for some seriously good times. I'm resting now so I'll be ready for her. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Petra...you are going to have to post all about your adventures!!!! I can't wait!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Ferndoggle said...

Yay! You're gonna have such a great time with Leah! I'll bet she brings Tad and Figgles over to visit.

Hope your pawrents have a safe trip.

Lola

Moco said...

Good Times will be had by all. You will probably have a better vacation than Motch and Pa. Do you think you will be a beat pup by the time they get back?

leah said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

leah said...

PS: what a bizarre collection of pictures....

Lady Kaos said...

You are going to have so much more fun than being stuck on a boat!
Kaos

Anonymous said...

Hi Petra

Maybe Leah and you could come visit me and keeper especially if you go to NYC I only live 20 minutes away, come on we can play bitey face and do wheelies, hee,hee

Opal

Peanut said...

Yeah you and Leah will have way more fun together then you would on a ship. make sure you fill us in when you can.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

It sounds like you are going to have great fun with Leah!! Watch out for those bunnies

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Mack said...

Maybe Leah will teach you how to climb a tree like her! I want to see pictures if she does!

Sugars,
Mack

Stanley said...

Sounds like a party to me! Do you want Stella & I to come enjoy your vacation with you? We'd totally be up for a week with Massah-in-law!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

OMD Petra! It looks like you are going to have the best time ever! Sounds like you are really the one having the vacation!
Ozzie & Rocky

Lorenza said...

Hi, Petra!
Sure you will have tons of fun with Leah!
Enjoy your time with her!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

sounds FREAKIN FABULOUS. It sure seems like you are feeling better now!!

Molly the Airedale said...

We're coming to your house while mom is gone! You're going to have too much fun, Petra!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Simba said...

Have fun Petra!!

wags,

Simba

Jen and Suki said...

You are in for some fun times, Petra! Illinois isn't that far... maybe I'll hop an Amtrak and come see you! :)

The Brat Pack said...

You're going to have a blast!!

Tucker-Doodle

Luckie Girl said...

let the good times roll!! :) It's going to be really FUN!