Thursday, April 2, 2009

springtime

Spring means flowers blooming and trees budding. Warm breezes and sunshine. Longer days and shorter nights. Walks. Birds singing and green grass. All of the things I love.

And one of my loves is baseball! Opening day is Monday ~~~ GO CUBS!

There are so many things to do and enjoy, and life is more fun when it's shared with friends.
Nottie Scottie just sent me this beautiful friendship rose award and I love it! Thank you, Scottie my friend! I'm passing it on to Lady Kaos and Ozzie and Rocky.

9 comments:

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Thanks for the lovely award Petra! You are a sweetie.
Ozzie & Rocky

Mack said...

That Cubs jersey looks pawsome on you!

We love spring too!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Petra!
I am ready too!
Good luck to the Cubs!
Good luck to the Yankees!
Congratulations on your beautiful award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

Dad is gearing up for opening day too, Petra! He says there will finally be something decent to watch on TV at night!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Joe Stains said...

omdog we cannot wait for baseball. Mom bought a Dbacks shirt today that says, CHICKS DIG THE LONGBALL. omdog. can you believe her??

Stanislaw said...

Hooray for baseball!! Yeeehaw!!

Jackson and Patrick said...

we don't watch a lot of baseball here - so keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

3-0 in the bottom of the fifth...looks good!

Lady Kaos said...

Petra! I just now saw your message about the award! I'm not sure how I missed this post. I remember the posts around them, but for some reason I missed this one! Thank you very much for the award!!!
Kaos